Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fair Day 1

No secrets...I LOVE THE FAIR! The Number one reason? I LOVE FAIR FOOD! You might notice the title of this post is "Fair Day 1"...it's because I can't eat all my favorite fair food in one day...it's just not healthy people, I have to go at least twice. So this year I tried to remember to take a picture of everything I ate...you will see I forgot most of the time...and had to stop eating to take a picture! Always in such a hurry to enjoy this greasy goodness!
Chicken Strips and Joes...Yummy! Stop one at approximately 2:00 when we got to the fair. After this I had a Raspberry Italian Soda from Woods...but forgot to take a picture! I must have been super thirsty!

My absolute favorite...Lynden PTA deluxe cheeseburger with everything on it! I love the fried onions and "secret" sauce...Ben says it's nothing but Thousand Island dressing...but its delicious! Ate this at about 5:30...YUMMY!

Okay last stop of the night at about 7:20...you guessed it, Pofferjies...(sp?) This was a new addition for me...but with all the rave...I had to try them...I can't promise they will stay in the rotation next year. I'm not sure exactly which day we are going back...but we are going back! I have a few more favorites to enjoy before summer is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment