Saturday, March 6, 2010

I know, I know...

I know what your all thinking, "weren't you supposed to update (even back post) your blog?" The answer is YES I was! Life just doesn't seem to slow down...ever! Mid-winter break it pretty much over (I still have tomorrow!) and I haven't been able to blog at all...although I am keeping up on all of your blogs!! Sad, I know...but I have my last night class of the quarter on Tuesday so what I am thinking is that I'll get a chance to update the Tuesday night after that...but I make no promises! That is my goal however...I have almost given up hope on back blogging...but there's a glimmer of hope still. For those of your faithful readers who check every day hoping that maybe I got my blogging rear into action...thank you for not giving up on me! I need to make blogging part of my daily or at least weekly routine and I'll be set...it's just getting into that routine!! Until Tuesday March 16... Have a good week (and a few days) readers!

2 comments:

  1. I am one of those that checks regularly for an update. Just know someone does care!!! :) Hang in there, Abs, school will eat you alive if you let it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll always keep checking - seeing Ruby's picture for the last couple weeks wasn't all bad - she's adorable! I got to meet her when I brought Em out to Chris Group 2 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete