Friday, July 2, 2010

Pictures as promised...

Here are the pictures from Ocean Shores...unfortunately this trip was more work than play, and I was terrible about taking pictures. All of this documenting for the blog is because of Ben...he knew I would be blogging about our stay, I just wish we could have had more time to enjoy everything this place has to offer. We are hoping to go back before the end of summer...but that doesn't mean it'll happen! After this stay I have decided that we WILL have a beach house someday because I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sun set over the ocean, and this wife can't live her entire life without this view out our window SOMEDAY! And our hotel room...It was pretty good size :)We found time to do a little 45 minute blurb of touristy stuff! We went to "Sharky's" and took a picture because we knew Landen would LOVE that place...we bought him a t-shirt from here and he threw a fit when his mommy made him take it off to wash it...it's hilarious because he's not my child! (sorry Kate!)
Ben got a few beach pictures while I was at the conference from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm for two days!

It was pretty cloudy most of the time we were there, but it was still beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about a beach house someday. No place is more restful and beautiful than the ocean! So glad you had a good get-away and I'm glad you're both back safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of a trip to the Oregon Coast years ago!! I love the beach too!!

    ReplyDelete