Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Ben!

Happy last twenties Birthday Honey!

This year for our birthdays Ben and I decided no real "gift giving" it was a year of "romantic gestures"...sooo...for my birthday we went out for a nice dinner, and Ben was in charge of reservations etc. But we all know what's romantic for a girl might not be romantic for a guy...so my romantic gesture for Ben's birthday was his FAVORITE homemade New York Cheesecake all to himself...when he came home from the football game! I didn't manage to get a picture of the actual birthday boy, but I did get a quick picture of the cheesecake before he cut into it! We went out to dinner the next night and enjoyed an afternoon of spending time together in town...Hope you had a great day Benji...I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment