Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like FALL

As Ben and I drove home from Sunday dinner at Grandma's today we couldn't help but notice the beauty that lined our driveway. We planted these trees (with mom and dad) a few years ago and they are amazing in the Fall. As we looked around...we noticed how many beautiful pleasures God has put before our very eyes, so I thought I would share some of them with you all...Aunt Kay I hope you check out the blog this week, I know you will appreciate these leaves!

And naturally not EVERYTHING is orange...we also have some of my favorite Fall plants by the pond...
These purple pansies have been awesome this season I hope they stick around for awhile!
And it just wouldn't feel like Fall if we didn't have at least a few cabbages...
We hope that everyone is enjoying the season as much as we are...we are surrounded by so much beauty, complements of our Lord and Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment