Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is This The One?

Alright people...would you believe God has put another Art job opening in our lives?? But out of every job opening, so far, this one seems to be the MOST perfect job for our family. First of all, it's with the Nooksack Valley school district, which is the district I work in, and the district our kids (SOME DAY) would go to. Second, it's a FULL TIME POSITION! Third, it is a middle school position....which is Ben's preferred age group. (Old enough to take care of themselves, but still a little fearful of adult authority...) For now it is a leave replacement, but hey...a job is a job! Ben had his interview today after subbing at Lynden middle school...made for a busy day but a great first step! When I asked him how it went...he said he couldn't remember what they asked, or what he said, but they smiled a lot! So now we wait and see what God has in store for us...we should hear something before Christmas...I will do my best to keep you updated!

2 comments:

  1. We'll be praying that Ben hears an answer SOON and that the answer is YES!!! This sounds like the perfect job, Ab, I am so excited to hear it's even on the table. Good for Ben...keep me posted, this could be the best Christmas ever for BOTH our families!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear this news!!! Avery is in that art class. In fact while reading your post I just yelled at her about it and she gave me a high-five. ;)
    Good luck we will be praying along with Molly.

    ReplyDelete