Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pinterest Project #2

This project was a little mix of two different Pinterest ideas. First the coffee sleeve...this is something I wanted to make ever since my mom got me one from Janice at Grandiflora. I just had to figure out how to make it! With a little Pinterest searching I found a pattern...which I didn't understand AT ALL due to the crochet lingo! So I did a little "googling" and found a YouTube video that showed me what a "double half stitch" was...then I was in business! I made my first one...and thought it needed a lil something. That's when I found the felt flowers! My mom and I made a trip to JoAnn's and bought some yarn, felt and buttons. While mom was in Jamaica I pumped out 16 of these bad boys! There were five different ones...
 A closer look...they were kind of hard to get a good picture of!
Now I am out of buttons...and I have given them all away already! So it's time to make another trip to JoAnn's! I love that I can get multiple cozies done in a day...I am all about quick projects! Onto the next project! (Although I am going to continue with this one for some more gift giving, such a fun present!)

No comments:

Post a Comment