Friday, July 13, 2012

P-A-R-T-Y!!

Sadly I didn't take any pictures of the actual party! I had a masters graduation party with my friend Barbi...as we drove to class each night we would continually remind ourselves that when this was all over we were going to have a huge party to celebrate. Unfortunately....the summer weather didn't show up like we had hoped, but we partied in my mom's garage anyways! The night before I got my crafting groove on and made all sorts of cutesy stuff....
 Signs for each dish in the buffet...complete with lime green and red apple brads...which matched the canning jars filled with split peas, tied with a red polka-dot ribbon...and I found these lime green bowls on sale at Walmart for $1 a piece! SCORE!
 This easel is kind of my third pinterest project...this is an easel my good friend Phyllis used in her classroom for years! When she got a new one for next year I snagged this and spray painted it, painted the front with chalkboard paint and presto!
And of course...I had to make some water bottle wraps...this is my new thing for all parties! I just think they are super cute, and super easy!

Thank you to all our friends and family who came to help us celebrate this accomplishment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment