Thursday, February 21, 2013

Addition Post #8

I am still deciding...but I think this is going to be the last "progress" picture of the addition until it is all finished! I really want it to be done before people see the "fun stuff." But I promise I will continue to give updates on how it is coming. This  picture is a quick one of the down stairs, standing in the kitchen/living room area looking through the current bedroom, into the new master bedroom, and then into the new master bathroom. LONG! I LOVE it. Wait until you see the paint...I don' mean to tease but, it looks goooooooood. It is all painted, and will soon be getting trim, cabinets, lighting and decore!!!!! (my favorite parts)
 
 
Our house is going to be beauitful....can't hardly wait for it to be complete, but we are feeling very thankful for all the hard work that has gone into it, and thankful everyone has stayed safe in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment