Friday, February 1, 2013

I Heart NY...

While it has always been MY dream to go to New York City...my precious husband received this text on Wednesday afternoon...
 
You might remember that last January Ben got to go to Nashville, TN for a coaching conference...well, this year HE gets to go to NEW YORK! While I am filled with jealousy I couldn't say no...so over a text I said "sure...I guess" and this is what I found later that night when I got home...
 
I considered momentarily about going with him...since it is falling right over mid-winter break and tickets were shockingly reasonable, but then realized...I LOVE NY but I don't wanna go with a bunch of football nuts...AND Ben will be in conferences most of the time...so...I won't go this time, but hopefully my hubby will take me there some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment